Sunday, March 23, 2008

Event Post





So next week the beach will be swarming with lots of events. With Funkshion and the Winter Music Conference I think it is one of the best times to be on South Beach. Although things such as hotels and parking is much more expensive, once that's  taken care of it's fun, fun, fun. I won't be doing too much partying ( hate smelling like cigarettes when I get home) but I will socialize a bit.
Here are some pics of me from Funkshion '05, I have not really been around for it for the past couple years.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The authoritative message :), cognitively...

Anonymous said...

In it something is also to me it seems it is very good idea. Completely with you I will agree.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Тебе роют яму а ты не мешай
!!!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/lexapro]buy lexapro
[/url]celtium efectos colaterales
gaudium session of progression
escitalopram maoi
seroplex contre indications

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]buy rebetol online
[/url] ribavirin buy
buy ribavirin online
buy copegus online