Saturday, March 22, 2008

THE BOOK!!

Building my book is still an ongoing process. It has been my main focus for the past 2 years. Doing catalogues were great for making money but then my book got neglected. So I dedicated the past 2 years updating it by doing editorials (tearsheets) and few tests to update it so now I feel refreshed and ready to go on again. Every one of my agencies have different ideas for what my book should look like for their market. Me, I have my own ideas, the hardest part of this I think is having different pictures from different publications, putting them together so that there is a nice flow to it. I share with you now my idea of MY BOOK! In my actual portfolio I have less pictures since space is limited. But online, that would be my ideal book.

Some pics are missing, I need to scan them so I will update as soon as I get that done.

I also found this site that actually gives good advise on building your portfolio. Check it out here




No comments: