Sunday, March 2, 2008

Daily, Weekly and Monthly posts to look forward to.

Fashionably Thrifty: Sometime starting off as a model we have to look out for every penny being spent. From food, to clothing to transportation every bit counts. So my friends and I will give some tips on looking damn good while saving!

Thinking B : Advice from my dear friend Bethany. Because without her I would not be the strong minded model I am today. I was blessed to have been sent such a guardian angel from my very first day. She has thought me so much and I would like to share with you some tips directly from her.

Party Post: Being a model we have access to some of the best parties wherever we are. I think it would be nice to share an event or two with you.

Featured Homie : I'd like to feature some of my amazing model friends on here. Some of the most amazing work you've probably seen and did not know who the model was, in your favorite magazines, catalogs etc. Now you will get to know some of my friends.

Featured Roomie : Getting to a new market, you'll most likely stay at the model's apartment have roommates. (Unless you're lucky to be able to have some place to stay with family or good friends). I'd like to show off some of crazy, sexy, beautiful people that I've had the pleasure to be housed with.

I'm sure as time goes by lots of cool stuff will be added, and I look forward to sharing it all with you!

No comments: