Thursday, March 20, 2014

J&B Met Campaign


And for the first time on this blog I will actually BLOG!  So here goes . . .

So I did this campaign for the J&B Met in Cape Town.  It's a horserace where people go all out and dress up.  So being the "face" of The Met I was not too sure what to expect when I got there.  Well let me tell you, it was way more than I expected, I guess I still need to get used to seeing my pictures around and just be super proud of how far I've come.  So here are a couple of candid shots from the day, enjoy!!

My beautiful dress by the amazing South African designer Gavin Rajah! Felt like a princess all day.


Here I am showing off some bracelets that I made with swarovski crystals and semi precious carnelian crystals.   

   On the doors                 
                                             
On the tables

 
On the main stage
                  
And a poster for Jasmine Rose
                


Taking my betting very seriously

But I am a bit shy . . . sometimes

                                                   
Than I found a super-sized me!
This was my "Look at me ma!" pose

Et voila!
                                                       


No comments: