Friday, March 21, 2014

Behind the scenes (BTS) Vlisco



The hair moments

This is me after loooooong hours of flying to get on location in Amsterdam (HKG->JNB->AMS)

My "I'm still cute even though jet lag" selfie

Gotta make sure I'm feeling the hair and makeup 
(I obviously did hence the reason why I'm sharing it lol)

This was my favorite look.  This skirt has an amazing fit and the pattern went over the bum perfectly.

I guess I like blowing kisses, I have no idea why I kept on doing that.  I must have been in love with myself that day and just giving me some self love (yeah that must have been it)

Client checking out the shots,  I'm not a fan of standing there but most times I do because you can get an idea of what the client is really looking for in case we're still shooting. 

Saw these weeds on our way to dinner, 

and I decided to do something with them.


So with my empty water bottle

I made myself a cute little bouquet, it gave my hotel room some life!

That's all for now folks!


No comments: