Friday, August 26, 2011

MB by Mala B is ready!!!!!

Two years ago after my grandmother passed away a friend of mine introduced me to crystals. She told me it would help me in my time of grief and mind you it did. I was in the perfect place at the time too, South Africa. Went to holistic fairs, went to the crystal mines and that was the beginning of a whole new chapter in my life. I lost a love but in the process gained another, jewelry making! I've grown so much since then, when I see the things I did before I die laughing. Not finding time to take any classes, I've had to learn all these on my own. With a little help from youtube and a few books I think I'm doing pretty ok. Now I'm ready to share it with the world. My online shop is now opened!!! CLICK CLICK CLICK!!! Here are a few pics!!!



No comments: